1. (a) The waste material is of such nature that the regulations issued by the Secretary of State under the Deposit of Poisonous Waste Act 1972 (hereinafter called the “Act”) in force on The date of the removal of each loaded container exempt the waste material being removed from the Provisions of the Act.
(b) That the required notice has been served under the provisions of Section 3 (1) of the Act on the required, Authorities in the from required by Section 3 (2) of the Act covering the removal of each loaded container.
2. Customers warrant that with respect to each container ordered to be placed other than on private Property the permission of the Highways Authority has been duly obtained under Section 31 of the Highways Act 1971 and Customers undertake that they will ensure that all conditions subject to which the aforesaid permission is granted shall be observed at all times and in particular will cover the container and ensure it is properly lighted during the hours of darkness.
The company will not be liable for any penalties or other liabilities arising as a result of the failure of the customer to comply with Section 31 of the Highways Act 1971.
The company reserves the right to request supporting documentation from the customer relating to compliance with the Council road permits and suspended bay authorisations.
Responsibility for maintaining validity of said permits and authorisations and of keeping the company updated remains with the customer at all times
3. Customers requesting or ordering vehicles delivering or collecting containers to leave the public highway Shall reimburse us in respect of any loss, costs, claims, damages or expenses we may thereby sustain whether as a result of damage to the vehicles themselves or the property of customers or third parties but so that we remain liable in respect of any negligence on the part of ourselves or our employees.
4. Customers shall reimburse One Waste Clearance in respect of any loss or damage to the containers whilst on hire to them from whatsoever cause the same may arise (fair wear and tear excepted). They shall also fully indemnify us in respect of any claims for injury to persons or property arising out of the use of the containers whilst on hire to them however it was caused or arose.
Customers ordering a skip container using our vehicles off of public roads do so at their own risk. One waste Clearance cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by our vehicles delivering to your site.
5. In addition to customers undertaking to observe at all times the conditions subject to which the permission of the Highways Authority is granted as aforesaid (including in particular the provision of lamps and traffic Cones) if containers are sited anywhere else where they are likely to be a contributory cause of damage or Injury to third parties during the hours of darkness, customers provide adequate warning lights on the Containers and they shall also ensure the safe loading of material into the containers.
6. Skips can be hired for a maximum period of 14 days, however, extensions to the number of days are available on application and any such extension may incur an additional cost.
7. All parking fines and Skip Fines are the customer’s responsibility.
8. Overloaded skips will not be removed from site.
9. Overweight skips will be subject to an additional charge.
10. Payment charged to credit card upon ordering.
11. Containers not to be moved once deposited on site.
12. Any wasted journey with no fault of One Waste Clearance will be charged to customer.
13. All skips must be level loads when collected and no skip container shall be allowed to contain or to be filled with Asbestos, Fridges, Paint, Tyres, Oil, Batteries, Chemicals, Liquids, or Mattresses
14. Fires within the containers are not allowed and are strictly forbidden.
15. Customers requesting or ordering vehicles delivering or collecting containers that leave the public highway shall reimburse One Waste Clearance in full of any loss, costs, claims and damages we sustain whether as a result of damage to the vehicles or the property of the customers or third parties.
16. Customers shall reimburse One Waste Clearance in respect of the theft, any losses or damages to the containers whilst on hire to them from whatsoever cause the same my arise (fair wear and tear is expected).The customer shall fully indemnify One Waste Clearance in respect to any claims for injury to persons to persons or property arising out of the use of the containers when on hire to them however the same may be caused or arise.
17. Customers are responsible for the safe loading of our containers.
18. The Duty of Care (EPA 1980) requires the customer to ensure that once the container is loaded that it secured with adequate cover.